Friday, June 29, 2007

Adjustment... A02

I admit it, entering college is like entering a new world dimension wherein you encounter different things that you haven't seen before. It is not the same times when you take things for granted, depend on your parents and teachers, and other stuffs that we usually do when we are still kids. This time it is different. As I start living in this reality I've realized that being a college student you should learn to stand for your own beliefs, to be independent and responsible for your own actions , and to be mature enough to know what are your responsibilities in life. In college you'll face different types of challenges that will really test your total well being. Now that I've entered this life at MCL my first few experiences made me realize all these stuffs and has challenged me to strive more harder in order to achieve my dreams and be successful someday.

No comments: