Friday, August 31, 2007

4th meeting

The Golden Rule A02
-when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;*I want them to help me figure out the right answer and I'll help them in return.- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;*I want them to listen to me as I've listened to them.- when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation;*I want them to consider or listen to my suggestions...- when you commit mistake*Give me another chance- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do;*Respect my decision.- when they want to give you comments or suggestions*I'll listen to it.^-^
Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL commmunity? A02
I commit myself to treat them nicely and kindly... I will be good to them so that they'll be good to me as well. I'll treat them depending on how they will treat me... I commit myself to be approachable, friendly, and nice.... ^-^\/

No comments: